CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Any Ride Will Do!

...CARS... just like Cel Phones are all FOREIGN to me... meaning I do not understand them... I know nothing about them... and I could not tell a MAZDA ZX from a TOYOTA CELICA... LOLs!!! (The only two cars I can actually recognize are Jaguars (because my DAD had one in the US when I was younger - but it was a two seater so he had to give it up... too bad as it was even a dark green color which I really loved; and the Mini Cooper, which I think are just the cutest little cars... but oh-so-expensive)

...SO PLS DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT THEM.... I always say... if one needs to get anywhere, there are buses, tricycles, tuk tuks, bicycles, TAXIs, scooters, etc.... Anything!!! as long as they run and they take you from point A to point B!

AM NOT PICKY!!! Not Picky At All!!!

0 comments: