CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friendlier Way to Fly : PAL, Take Two

could they have really READ MY BLOG.. and LISTENED?

well, I would like to think so as the last flight I took with Philippine Airlines - I was TRULY SURPRISED and AMAZED!!!

Some of you must have heard me gripe about a flight I took with PAL a few months back.... it left such a bad taste in my mouth, I actually had to blog about it (You Get What You Pay For - Indeed!) back in July last year.... I hated that so much that, though I fly to Manila once a month, I try to avoid flying PAL unless I really had to (TICKET PRICE being the main factor to consider) - and was LUCKY enough to not have to experience them again except November - it was the Holiday Season so Cebu Pacific was charging a tad bit more....
This past February though, I once again, did not have any choice - last minute booking ended with me having to do PAL once again... and much to my SURPRISE - how things have changed!!! Still for the same price as the ECONO LITE fare that I always take - PAL now, not only let you choose your seat upon check in - they even FEED you - not just a couple of bags of peanuts - but what everyone else is getting on the flight... heck, even the dessert came from one of the BEST dessert places in Manila, BIZU (a personal FAVE of mine) -- TRULY AMAZING!!!
Maybe it is because of the slow/low passenger traffic lately due to the economy and competition? Maybe, many others besides me, have logged in complain? Or as I would like to look at it" "I BLOGGED, THEY TOOK NOTICED and COMPLIED!" - hahahahaha Whatever reason it might have been... am just glad they changed their ways... it is even reflected in one of their newest Magazine Advert....
So, couple that with a better flight schedule - I must say, PAL has WON ME OVER ONCE MORE!!! Now if only we can get a younger, and better looking, cabin crew... which I know they do have but are relegated to DOMESTIC FLIGHTS... but that's another story - for now, am just Happy with the change....
COMPLETE PHOTOS HERE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rudi -- we took Cebu Pacific when we were last home. Glad to know that PAL is okay now too :-) Just sent you an email re the items you asked me to send to you. I need shipping addresses. Rowena