CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

She Blogs, She Blogs....


there is truth to the old adage: "the apple never falls far from the tree..." though I do not have kids of my own, I feel that my nephews and nieces are quite an extension of me.... you have already seen and met my nephew Ace from my previous blog.... now pls meet my niece, Ameera Roxanne Breiz, my sister Rowena's youngest child -- she just turned SWEET SIXTEEN and already starting her college years this month... following her brother Ace's footsteps, she will be attending MAPUA University and taking up HRM, as well....

Ameera, for the most part, is another kooky person... she is a talker - much like her MOM... and a prankster, like her Dad... she is loving, very kind to animals, and the girl can sing -- wish she would sing more often!!! she is also one of the most down to Earth people you will ever meet.... not at all snotty and THANK GOD, have outgrown her brattiness.... I always feel that she is wise beyond her years... if I have to compare her and her brother Ace - I would say that she is much more mature, though Ace is 5 years her senior.... she is fun loving and a really friendly kind of girl... due to personal reasons, we do not get to see each other as much lately - which I miss as she has a way of making me laugh all the time... she is tireless in entertaining me - no matter how sleepy I may already be.... LOLs....

Possibly though, the biggest thing I love about her is the way she wears her heart on her sleeves, much like me.... i have always thought so and reading entries in her newly started personal BLOG, Ameera's Modern Life, I am even more positive that she is this way - just as I am.... she is not shy to put her feelings down in words... for herself and for anyone else to read... I know that she has been told by a couple of people close to her that they do not agree with what she is writing as they are too personal....but she does not care.... For Ameera, she will write down how she feels... it is her way of expressing herself.... and isn't that what personal blogging is all about...Besides, what do most 16 year old girl's talk or write about anyway but boys, loves, and everyday life.....

2 comments:

ameerasmodernlife2.0 said...

awww... :) ang sweet naman ng mga sinulat mo.... miss you too.... :) loveyou.... :)

ameerasmodernlife2.0 said...

by the way.. i didn't followed his foot steps I'm supposed to be "INTERIOR DESIGNER"... its just that intramuros is so far away from mandaluyong.... gets?.... commuter po ako...